Updated: Jun 20
Recipe for Wellness
· Be kind and gentle with thyself.
· Take time to recognize your cycles.
· Be still. Be silent.
· Stretch. Get to know your body.
· Be radical.
· Add discipline to your life.
· Believe in something, know what your spiritual beliefs are and incorporate them into your day.
· Become healthier as you age. Every moment that passes is an opportunity for change.
· Exercise your brain.
· Hold things sacred within you.
· Dare, “Fate loves the Fearless”
· Use your energy. Be sensitive.
· Welcome Change.
· Listen to your body and your intuition.
· Remember that it is never too late to begin.
I wish you health and happiness.
Dr. Kathleen Mercer, BSc ND